Your athlete must meet league requirements
Is your volleyball athlete experienced and enthusiastic but you are not quite ready for the expense and time commitment of club volleyball? This program is designed to provide consistent weekly instruction on volleyball skills, offensive systems (6-2 or 5-1), defensive systems and game strategy. Team instruction and specific instruction by position is provided. Each session concludes with match play. Our coaches have years of experience and many of them currently coach school and club. Our training is top notch! We will have your athlete ready for school ball!
League will run Nov 28 - April 3 with holiday breaks
- 7:00-9:00pm or 7:30-9:00pm depending on the week .
- Previous volleyball experience required!
- Located at Coppell Middle School North (SE corner of Hwy. 121/Denton Tap)
- Sign up as an individual or together as a group of friends.
- My 7th/8th grader is talented and competitive
- My 7th/8th grader has participated on a middle school team
- My 7th/8th grader can serve overhand with 70% accuracy from end line
- My 7th/8th grader knows how to rotate and understands basic positioning on the court
- My 6th grader is talented and competitive
- My 6th grader has played at least 2 sessions with TVA (or received approval by Ronda or Erin)
- My 6th grader can serve overhand with 50% accuracy from 5 feet inside end line (TVA 6th grade service line)
- My 6th grader knows how to rotate and understands basic positioning on the court