Mondays, September 19 - November 7
Coppell Middle School North
(SE corner of Hwy. 121/Denton Tap)
fall, winter and spring programs
Are you looking for a fun introduction to volleyball without compromising the fundamentals? Volleyball is a highly technical sport. Help your athlete begin playing volleyball with the correct fundamentals in a fun and fast-paced environment!
- Mondays in Fall, Tuesdays in Winter and Spring.
- Located at Coppell Middle School North (SE corner of Hwy. 121/Denton Tap)
- “Mini-volleyball” training philosophy is our foundation. A smaller court, lower net and lighter ball (First Touch and Volley-lite) which allows our youngest athletes to develop the correct technique while training in drills, games and scrimmages.
- Competition games integrated throughout the 1.5 hour session.
- Sign up as an individual or together as a group of friends.
- FUN and fundamentals are key to learning a new sport!